Hi Partner,
I have QA Tester position for your consultant, if anyone is available
please inform me ASAP.

Role : QA Tester
Location : Columbus, OH
Duration : 6+ months

*Locals are preferred first.*
*Retail client experience is highly preferred. *
*Point of Sale (POS) experience is required. *

Position Responsibilities
• Execute functional and regression tests
• Create and execute test scripts for Stores Systems
• Monitors test results for expected and logical results
• Research and trouble shoot non-expected testing results
• Document functionality defects and issues in Mercury Quality Center
• Contribute to continuous processes improvement
• Work as directed on product, documentation and/or systems support
• Work with brands and other functional areas towards an integrated
• Participate in daily testing standup and other weekly interaction
• Work with Functional and Technical teams to determine acceptance criteria
• Work under general supervision with latitude for independent judgment
• Communicate status to Functional Lead
• Escalate issues and risks to Functional Lead
• Work towards accurate and on-time completion of work
• Other job related duties as assigned
• Adhere to 8am-5pm(1 hour meal period) 5 day a week work schedule;
flexibility to extra time may be needed on occasion

Position Requirements - \
• Analytic thinking
• Detail Oriented
• Proactive with bringing expertise and practical knowledge to role
• Strong documentation skills
• Strong interpersonal skills
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Team player
• Ability to multi-task with excellent problem solving skills
• Software development tester experience preferred
• In-store retail experience a plus; not required (exposure to scheduling,
workforce management practices, cashiering, in-store reporting, etc.)
• Experience with Mercury Quality Center a plus; not required
• Full functional ability to use computer and computer related equipment;
e.g. experience with Word, Excel, SharePoint, and Outlook (training will be
required otherwise)
• Must be able to sit for extended periods of time

Tim Poole | Tech Tammina