*Let me know if needed any help from my end. You can reach me via Email:
je...@gtssminds.com <je...@gtssminds.com>, Ph: (609) 890 0316 *802*
Hope you are doing well.
Kindly have a look below Job Description, and let me know your interest in
Title: Data Architect
Duration: 6-12 months
Location: Redmond, Washington
Data Architect will be responsible for taking ownership of the physical
design deliverables, ensuring appropriate design patterns and standards are
used in BI Platform developments, mentoring/assisting lead developers,
providing technical and systems expertise.
· Architect/design/develop data warehouse components using Stored
Procedures, functions, views, ETL Tools (MS-SSIS), and databases required
for MS BI applications responsible for full life cycle development
(gathering requirements, developing the logical design, translating to the
physical design, ETL architecture and code development).
· Experience with star schema design and enterprise data
warehouse/business intelligence design & development
· Strong data warehouse knowledge and experience of Datamodelling
of complex solutions.
· Defining the technical architecture and technical delivery
approach for BI projects.
· Experience and proficient in designing BI solutions for complex
· End to end project cycle experience.
· Experience with Microsoft SQL/T-SQL coding and Data Modeling
· Experience with MS OLAP and ETL tools (MS-SSIS)
· Assist BI development team in the design of database solutions.
Work with business owners/users to understand and translate user
requirements into data models
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "IT
Auditor Resumes" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to itresu...@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/itresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.