*Role: Senior Oracle DBA with Banking/Financial Domain experience*
*Location: Jersey City*
· Demonstrable experience of managing high-performance,
high-capacity databases in a critical production environment
· Solid Oracle 11g experience including build, general
administration, troubleshooting (Break/Fix) and strong L3 performance
· Experience in Clusterware (GRID Infrastructure) - CRS management
and configuration (RAC)
· Excellent experience in Oracle ASM administration
· Solid infrastructure knowledge including high-availability
solutions such as Oracle DataGuard, Disk replication technologies (SRDF),
· Excellent SQL & Database Level performance tuning skills
· Expertise in backup and recovery and migration using RMAN,
datapump and export/import
· Expertise in database upgrade from Oracle 9i/10G to 11G
· Experience in maintenance and management of databases using
Oracle Enterprise Manager Grid Control
· Experience on Solaris, Linux and AIX OS including strong shell
· Competent in Change/Release Management ( ITIL based – preferably
ITIL Foundation Certified)
· Provide 24 * 7 Global support as required
· Team player with excellent communication skills
Thanks and Regards,
*IDC Technologies, Inc*., 1851 McCarthy Boulevard, Suite 116, Milpitas, CA,
Tel: 408-457-9381 Extn: 4014| Fax: 408-608-6088
Email: karan.ty...@idctechnologies.com <ka...@idctechnologies.com>| Web:
Yahoo IM: Karan_tyagi2000, Gtalk IM: itrecruiter2012
"Under Bill s. 1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress this mail
can not be considered spam as long as we include a way to be removed from
our mailing list. Simply send us an e-mail with REMOVE in the subject and
we will gladly REMOVE you from our mailing list."
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "IT
Auditor Resumes" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to itresu...@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/itresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.