Greetings of the Day!!!!
This is very fast moving position with one of my Client , So please let me
know if you have a good fit consultant , Please provide me his/her resume
with contact detail and send it to me at *divyesh.rath...@ondemandagility.com
<divyesh.rath...@ondemandagility.com>* . You can give me a call at
For you reference, please find Job Description as under:
*Location*: Newark, CA
*Duration*: 6 months
*Skills* C# Programming skills to help with QE initiatives
*Sr. Quality Engineer – Automation*
I am seeking a talented and highly motivated Sr. QE to join the team. The
ideal candidate would be innovative and have great problem solving and
analytical skills. He\She should be able to understand software internals,
debug problems using a variety of techniques, and write automation with C#.
Experience managing highly scalable cloud deployment is highly desired.
- Collaborate with software development and product management teams to
understand the architecture and design test framework
- Create and maintain test framework for COMPANY’ Next Generation
products with emphasis on web services and data warehousing for large scale
- Develop automated testing capabilities for Business Intelligence,
including interfacing with developers and analysts to develop tools as well
as define test suites and create test data;
- Assist in black-box and white-box automation of functional testing.
- Ensure delivery of COMPANY products on time and with high quality.
- Mentor junior team members on automation design and implementation.
- Handle Multiple priorities at the same time not compromising on
- BS/MS in computer science and 5 years professional work experience in
application development and testing
- Minimum 3 years software development experience in C++ or C#
- Must have extensive automation experience in WCF web service and
- Experience developing on .Net Framework platform using Visual Studio
- Experience with database design and development (schema design,
complex SQL queries) with Microsoft SQL Server on large data volume
- 3+ years in automated testing environment with strong experience with
test frameworks and tools
- Good organizational and communication skills
- High attention to detail required
- Good interpersonal skills, works well independently and in a team
- Flexible, adapts to change. Self-starter, and self-motivation is a
- Experience developing testing framework is a plus.
- C# system diagnostic development experience on large scale system is
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "IT
Auditor Resumes" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to itresu...@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/itresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.