Hi Partner,
I have .Net Developer position for your consultant, if anyone is available
please inform me ASAP.

Position Title:

Advanced Developer(.Net)

Location:

Georgetown, KY

Duration:

41 weeks

Job Description:

•             *Role Description *: Designs, develops, conducts full testing
and supports production implementation as well as post implementation
warranty period. Has a wider view of the system integration points and
potential impacts for design decisions to new/existing systems and
downstream processes.

•            * Desired Experience* : 5.00 yrs.

•             *General Description* : Develop (windows service, web
service, web screens, reports), test, implement and support enterprise .NET
systems. Troubleshoot, solve problems and recommend solutions.

•             *Requirements/Must Have* : -Extensive experience (3-5 years)
developing enterprise .NET applications using C# and best-practice
approaches to achieve a high degree of component reuse. -Strong experience
with ASP.NET <http://asp.net/> -Strong experience with Visual Studio 2008
or later. -Strong experience with .NET 4.0 or later -Strong experience (1-3
years) building webservices. -Strong experience with Windows Service.

•             *Skills & Qualification* : -Experience with IIS. -Experience
with SQL Server 2008. -Experience with Telerik Controls is a plus.
-Experience with SSRS is a plus. -Strong documentation and communication
skills (written and verbal). -Ability to handle multiple assignments at the
same time and prioritize tasks. -Creative thinking for providing innovative
solutions. -Experienced with Microsoft products (Excel, Visio, Access,
Word).

--

Tim Poole | Tech Tammina

703-349-3026