Hi Partner,
I have multiple .Net Developer position for your consultants, if anyone is
available please inform me ASAP.

*Title: .NET Developer - We have several new roles we need to position
candidates for. *

Location: Austin TX

Duration: These are 6 months or greater in length.

communication skills.

- Deliver awesomeness for client’s business partners
- To be the a lead developer for client's Channel Partner Portal which
ultilizes Microsoft Sharepoint technology
- Develop high quality code in an agile environment utilizing TDD
- Be able to troubleshoot complex problems
- Evaluate new design proposals, investigate and recommend solutions and
process improvements that deliver services with high scalability and
- To not have too much fun as a member of the SCRUM development team

·       BS or advanced degree in Computer Science, IT or related field
·       Microsoft Sharepoint development experience
·       *9-12+ years of related experience with at least 5+ years building
web portals and/or ecommerce applications using Microsoft technologies*
*·       Advanced skills .Net 4.0, C#, MVC, XML, LinkQ, WCF, WPF*
·       Expert knowledge of object oriented programming
·       Knowledge of SQL Server development and database design
·       Works closely with the Enterprise Architects and the development
teams through all phases of the SDLC
·       Investigates new technologies and techniques and researches ongoing
industry developments
·       Initiates major changes in architecture and software development
·       Analyzing business requirements, processes, data, and system
integration points to determine/recommend appropriate technology solutions
·       Designing, coding, testing, documenting, and deploying global
applications based on system and user requirements
·       Analyze and resolve performance issues in all environments
·       Expert knowledge in analyzing, designing, and developing solutions
to highly complex problems
·       Thorough knowledge of key business processes, requirements, and
critical success factors
·       Ability to view problems objectively and develop creative solutions
to highly complex, time sensitive problems
·       Knowledge of XSLT and Agile methodology
·       Familiar with Unit Test, Mock, Test Driven Development etc.

Tim Poole | Tech Tammina