Please find the *requirement details *below and let me know if you have any
Send me profiles at
*vam...@compuga.com <vam...@compuga.com> *
*Position : Linux Architect*
*Location :* Pleasanton, CA
*Term :* Long Term
· 10+ years related system engineering/Infrastructure and customer
· 5+ years experience in enterprise corporate infrastructure
design, implementation and troubleshooting,
· 2+ years with both Storage Management NAS/SAN Arrays (NetApp,
· 2+ years supporting Datacenter co-located equipment.
· In-depth knowledge of Linux/Unix Operating systems
· Basic knowledge of Windows Active Directory 2003/2008, networking
and security concepts
· Excellent customer interaction and written and verbal
· Strong troubleshooting skills and ability to apply them during
business impacting incidents.
· Capable of mentor others and lead by example.
· Project Management, Problem Solving, Expert Linux and UNIX
Performance Tuning, People Management.
· Thorough understanding of Linux, including administration of
enterprise Servers and Cloud based VMware servers
· Strong knowledge of Linux/Windows Operating Systems
· Experience with DNS, MAIL, LDAP,NIS services, and JBOSS, Tomcat,
Apache web servers
· Familiar with of Blade/Chassis systems and Flexpod based
technology and Hardware
· Understanding and experience with code deployment and
configuration management tools (Chef, Puppet, custom scripts, Ant)
· Experience with source code repositories, code deployment and
configuration management tools
· Expert in command Linux, power tools, scripting skills (Perl,
UNIX shell scripting)
· Configuration management and large scale deployment methods
· Solid understanding of data center related technology and
· Good organizational skills and the ability the track and
prioritize several tasks
· Excellent problem solving skills, along with the ability to work
independently, as well as part of a cross-functional team
· Ability to work on complex problems where analysis of situations
or data requires in-depth evaluation of various factors
*Qualifications and **Certifications**: *
· Bachelor’s degree in a technical field (e.g. Computer Science,
IT, or similar disciplines).
· Equivalent work experience implementing and operating enterprise
level data center and/or office networks.
· RHCE/RHCSA certifications desired.
Thanks & Regards,
39138 Fremont Blvd Suite 201 Fremont CA 94538
*619-639-2353*, vam...@compuga.com, www.compuga.com
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/resumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.