*Greetings of the Day!!!! *
This is very fast moving position with one of my Client , So please let
me know if you have a good fit consultant , Please provide me his/her
resume with contact detail and send it to me at *vishal.gul...@pyramidci.com
*For you reference, please find Job Description as under:*
*Sr. Cognos Administrator (Cognos, WebSphere) -Roseland, NJ- Contract.*
*Please share your consultant resume.*
*Position:*Sr. Cognos Administrator (Cognos, WebSphere)
*Location:* Roseland, NJ
*Duration*: Contract with possible Extension.
*Mandatory Skills: Cognos, WebSphere*
This position is for a Tech and App Management Specialist (Consultant/Sr.
Administrator) providing support for COGNOS & Java Application Servers
primarily IBM WebSphere Application Server.
JASS Engineering within Application Tier Engineering is responsible for the
administration of JEE application servers (WebSphere, Tomcat) (the majority
of these being WebSphere Application Servers). This group works closely
with various development and engineering organizations to design and build
scalable, high performance, and highly available JEE platforms to support
development through production runtime environments. This position is for a
Tech and App Management Specialist (Consultant/Sr. Administrator) providing
support for Java Application Servers primarily IBM WebSphere Application
Server. We support BI/COGNOS, BPM, ESB, and MFT infrastructures also.
• Minimum of 7 year experience in IT
• At least 5 years of IBM WebSphere Application Server
engineering/administration experience (certifications desirable, knowledge
of Tomcat desirable)
• Systems Engineering/Administration experience building and configuring
system infrastructures in support of critical web-based applications
• Experience as a WebSphere Application Server (WAS) and/or WebSphere
Portal administrator including resource configuration, application
deployment, application debugging/tuning with WAS V7 and above
• Functional knowledge of and hands-on experience with Linux systems and
• Must possess strong analytical and problem solving skills
• Must possess excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Must possess a strong work ethic and be willing and available to work
extended hours and weekends as necessary to complete assigned tasks and
• Must be a team player who freely and openly shares work related
information with co-workers and mentor junior associates
• Must be open to collaborate within team by providing input to others as
well as work with ideas/suggestions from others
• Must be comfortable supporting and working closely with, in a
professional manner, cross functional teams comprised of personnel from
Operations, Development, Quality Assurance, and End user communities
• Must be available to provide 24x7 on-call support to troubleshoot and
resolve system problems of a complex nature
• Must possess knowledge of Microsoft office products, Visio, PowerPoint
and effectively utilizing these tools to develop system documentation such
as run books, system topology diagrams, hardware/software specifications.
• Must be capable of working effectively in a fast-paced demanding
• Must be able to prioritize and effectively manage time supporting
multiple concurrent efforts
• Experience developing automated procedures for systems management
• Capacity planning, resource utilization and monitoring, trending, and
correlation of resource utilization with key system processes and service
• Application performance tuning experience and insight
• Java/JEE development experience in a Websphere Application environment is
• Certifications in COGNOS/WebSphere Administration
• CA Introscope Desired
·Experience in Cognos 10.1 & 10.2 environments running on WebSphere
·Experience in Installation, configuration, patching & upgrade of various
cognos components including Content Manager, Dispatcher & Gateway
·Experience in performance tuning, optimization and troubleshooting in a
distributed Highly available environment on various different Hardware
·Experience in managing security domains for cognos environments including
LDAP & custom authentication providers
*Thanks and Regards,*
*Sr. Executive - Resourcing*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "IT
Auditor Resumes" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to itresu...@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/itresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.