Please reply at
*chris.br...@panzersolutions.com*<chris.br...@panzersolutions.com>

between us and the end client.

Peoplesoft Developer
Location is San Diego,CA
Duration: 12-24 Month contract
Skype Interviews

*Must-haves*
experience with PeopleSoft HCM 9.x within the last year
(functional/technical)
Experience with a PeopleSoft Upgrade (at least one must be on HCM 9.x )
minimum of 5 years technical experience on teh HR side (HRMS/HCM)
Experience with Workflow AWE

*Plusses *
PeopleSoft Production support is desirable
e-Benefits and e-Performance module experiences is strongly desirable
minimum of 5 years development life-cycle experience with People-Tools 8.4x
or higher including: People-Code, SQR, Crystal and Application Engine
(desirable)

Must have HRMS/HCM Functional experience including HR, Payroll and Benefits
(desirable)
Experience with Pivot Grid
Experience with Group Build

*Role*
Our client is currently looking to hire developers to participate in the
upgrade of the CoSD PeopleSoft application from 9.0 to 9.2 version. In
addition to the PeopleSoft 9.2 upgrade, there will be additional PeopleSoft
modules such as Human Capital Management, eBenefits and ePerformance that
will be included as part of the upgrade project. Participate in the design,
development and implementation of the PeopleSoft 9.2 upgrade. Candidate
will during the course of the engagement perform full life cycle software
design, development, architecture, testing, implementation and support of
enterprise class business applications and reports. They must also be able
a successful candidate will consistently design and develop maintainable
business applications and reports.