Hello,

Please let me know if you would be interested for the below mentioned
position, please send the resume to *pmish...@tekshapers.com
<pmish...@tekshapers.com>*

 Position*:   **QA Analyst_ GC , USC Only !!!*
Location:–  Sioux falls, SD
 Duration;-  06+ Months
Rate;-       $30/hr C2C

*Looking for  USC, Citizen Only !!!*

*Job Description:  *

We’re in need of Very Senior strong QA Analyst working on mainframe with
Quality center experience !!!!

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

*2. *

Position*:   **QA Engineer with Healthcare*

Location:–  *Austin**, TX*

Duration;-  07+ Months
Rate;-       $40/hr C2C

*Required Skills/Job Description:  *

Specialty Health is seeing a mid-level QA Engineer who will work with a
team of developers and business users to test software releases and support
customer-facing applications under the supervision of the BI Lead. This
resource will need to interact with developers, business and management to
ensure requirements are fully understood and tested.

1. Responsible for functional testing, end-to end planning, reporting and
drafting test plans.
2. Executing test cases/ test plans against test environments. Analyzing
and documenting test results.
3. Raising and tracking defects in Jira. Identify quality and performance
issues in new features developed and write clear descriptions in Jira.
4. Be able to troubleshoot issues found in testing.
5. Liaising with developers and product management on issue tracking and
raising risks with the Director of QA.
6. Ability to communicate clearly with QA and other departments to provide
regular statistics on QA tasks.
7. Ability to multi-task
8. Ability to work independetnly with little supervision.
9. Perform tool evaluations and participate in creation of standards and
guidelines along with other QA team members.
10. Bachelor of Arts of Science in computers, math or equivalent, required.

*Experience-*
1. 5+ years experience in QA focusing on AGILE methodologies- required
2. 5+ years experience in all phases of functional, regression, smoke and
acceptance testing- required
3. 5+ years experience with relational database analysis. Ability to
interpret and understand database schemas to ensure database integrity-
required
4. 5+ years experience with Oracle databases, PL/SQL and Unix, required
5. 5+ years experience with with XML and EDI files, preferred
6. 2+ years experience with PHP testing, preferred
7. Excellent communication skills- required
8. 3+ years- ETL experience- required. Informatic- preferred
9. 3+ years- Business Objects Webie, preferred
10. Crystal Reports, preferred

*Best Regards,*

*Prashant Mishra*

*Technical Recruiter*

*Tekshapers Inc. | 29226 Orchard Lake Rd, Suite 180 Farmington Hills, MI
48334, USA*

*Contact : 248-565-4747 Ext- 174*

*E: pmish...@tekshapers.com <pmish...@tekshapers.com> | W: *
*www.tekshapers.com* <http://www.tekshapers.com/>

*G-talk: pmish...@tekshapers.com <pmish...@tekshapers.com>*

Disclaimer: If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the
sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message. If
you are not interested in receiving our e-mails then please reply with a
"REMOVE" in the subject line at rem...@tekshapers.com and mention all the
e-mail addresses to be removed with any e-mail addresses, which might be
diverting the e-mails to you. We are sorry for the inconvenience.