*Role : Performance Tester.*
*Guaranteed Interview for RIGHT Candidate*
*Location: Montvale, NJ*
*Duration: 1+yr *
*Interview : ONLY Telephonic Interview*
Consults with clients and other project team members to design, build and
manage websites. Develops installation programs for websites. May negotiate
contracts/agreements with software vendors and other internet companies.
May require a bachelors degree in a related area and 3-5 years of
experience in the field or in a related area. Familiar with a variety of
the fields concepts, practices, and procedures (i.e., SQL, C++, HTML, CGI
goals. Performs a variety of complicated tasks. May lead and direct the
work of others. A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected.
Typically reports to a project leader or manager.
* Provide load testing and functional testing of new web portal built on
Oracle WebCenter (recently migrated from BAE Weblogic)
* Utilize HP Load Runner for performance testing
* Ensure Platfor is stable for deployment work with development team to
resolve identified bugs/apply bug fixes
* 3-5 years development in Oracle Weblogic or Oracle WebCenter
* 3-5 years experience in testing solutions using HP Load Runner
* 3-5 years experience providing business support of Oracle based Web
* Provided support for at least 2 web portal migrations
* Excellent written and verbal English communication skills
* Ability to provide detailed Quality Analysis of pre-production products
* Strong Functional skills with Oracle based Web tools
*Thanks & Regards*
Rathna Kumar | Senior-IT Recruiter |
Email:* ku...@strataserv.com <ku...@strataserv.com>*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "IT
Auditor Resumes" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to itresu...@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/itresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.