Hope you are doing well,
Please go through the following requirement and let me know on
if you have any available resources
Role : PHP
Location :Dallas metro area, TX
Duration :1 year + (6 month contract increments)
· Minimum of 3 years of progressive development experience.
/ CSS3 experience a plus.
· 3+ years of experience developing software in PHP
· A solid understanding of REST/SOAP/WSDL/XML (Web Services), HTTP
· Must have proficiency in Excel macros
· Experience using ServiceNow CMDB solution and Salesforce.com a big
· ServiceNow Sys Admin experience, importing, web services, discovery,
and Crystal Reports
· Strong knowledge of Agile Software development methodologies, design
and architectural patterns.
· Creative problem solving skills and a strong work ethic
· Ability to work with minimal direct guidance, self-motivated and
· Strong interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills
· Actively involved in all stages of the CMDB development projects
(i.e. definition, development, deployment).
· Manage development of solutions to migrate and/or integrate disparate
data to an enterprise CMDB solution.
· Work with the Data Architect and the DBA in ensuring that enterprise
architecture standards and policies are met.
· Train other development resources on CMDB development practices as
· The Developer will be responsible for design, architecture,
and ongoing support of our enterprise CMDB solution that supports the sales
and services organization in an Agile environment.
· An ideal candidate will have a solid understanding of software
lifecycle in building enterprise applications and is willing to mentor junior
BS in Computer Science or equivalent, MS preferred
Ph No:- 980-819-0687
G-Talk : kevinpatel.ri...@gmail.com
Web Site :- www.riderconsultinginc.com
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "IT
Auditor Resumes" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to itresu...@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/itresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.