*NEED: **Business Analyst(MN,* *4 weeks)**..**$50/hr..Local Only*
*Location* :*Minneapolis, MN*
*Duration:* *4 weeks*
*Interview Mode: Telephonic Then **Face TO Face*
They need to be able to extract the requirements out of Business resources,
as this has not been accomplished effectively with the BAs/BSAs the project
has used in the past. The will also have to shift through existing
documentation and determine/make recommendations on what can be reused,
leveraged and what should be disregarded.
• Facilitates team discussion, captures actions items and follows up until
• Participates in the scope breakdown of the project from goals/objectives
to requirements and needs.
• Develops process, data flows and business rules, as necessary.
• Facilitates the development of business functional, non-functional, and
project requirements and assumptions.
• Responsible for preparing for User Requirements Lists (URL) documentation.
• Works with other stakeholder groups to ensure effective requirements and
participation including service, compliance, legal, marketing, field
organization and technology, etc.
• Liaison with AMP and Vendor (where applicable) to refine requirements and
• Aligns to content of final project document deliverables indicated with
• Monitor tracking of issues and Project Change Requests (PCRs).
• Assists Project Manager with preparing documentation and meeting
• Responsible for ensuring User Requirements are in Quality Center.
• Documents User Test cases - if time allows
• Works with other project workstreams to review business and systems
requirements, and their documentation such as systems design, build, test,
implementation plans and post-implementation validation plans to ensure
that the requirements are fully and successfully implemented with known
impacts to processes, systems, and data.
• Develops and maintains effective relationship management with departments
participating on team as well as stakeholders.
• Provides input to project plans (tasks, estimates, resource needs,
interdependencies, etc.), risk assessment, etc.
• Manages change control by baselining requirements and tracks requirements
changes and impacts to cost, scope and schedule.
*Specific Skill or Knowledge Required:*
The ideal candidate for this position must possess:
•Solid understanding of the business processes and ability to quickly
acquire some system knowledge. Systems involved are: Clarity, SharePoint,
Microsoft Project Server, Project Essential Pro, Peoplesoft Project Costing
• The ability to lead, influence, communicate and interact with people of
all levels across the organization and external partners as required.
• Demonstrated proficiency in effectively influencing decision making at
various levels of the organizations.
• An attention for detail with the ability to translate for the business or
technology in order to facilitate effective collaboration.
• Demonstrated proficiency with requirement and process tools (e.g. Visio,
word, Excel, HP Quality Center, etc)
• Ability to handle changing priorities, manage multiple tasks and work
within tight timeframes and deadlines.
• Solid analytical, quantitative and problem solving skills, BA and/or BS
in Business, Finance, mathematics or related fields.
*IDC Technologies, Inc.* | 1851 McCarthy Boulevard, Suite 116, Milpitas, CA
, USA, 95035
408-457-9381 Ext: 4051 | Fax: 408-608-6088 | Email:
bi...@idctechnologies.com | Web: www.idctechnologies.com
*Gtalk : bittu.sr.recruiter or bittu.ramy , Yahoo ID : bittu_ramy*
If I am not available, you can reach Rajat Nanda at 408-868-5132 or at
"Under Bill s. 1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress this mail
can not be considered spam as long as we include a way to be removed from
our mailing list. Simply send us an e-mail with REMOVE in the subject and
we will gladly REMOVE you from our mailing list.”
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "IT
Auditor Resumes" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to itresu...@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/itresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.