*Please send the resume with rate and contact details to *
*resu...@gallopresources.com* <resu...@gallopresources.com>

*Job title: Sr. Oracle DBA*

*Location:* Atlanta, GA

Length: 6 month

*Only US Citizen, EAD or green card holders*

 I need a Sr. Oracle Database Administrator for our client in Atlanta, GA,
for a *6 month *. The ideal candidate must have 8 years of Oracle
experience, with 6 years Oracle DBA experience. The candidate must have
experience with Linux/AIX, networking experience, Unix shell scripting
experience, and Oracle RAC experience. The ideal candidate will also have
Exadata, SAN/NAS, and pSeries hardware experience. The candidate must have
a strong understanding of Oracle 10g+ RDBMS.

*.*

--
Regards,

GALLOP Resources, Inc