Hope you are doing well,
Please go through the following requirement and let me know on
if you have any available resources
Role: .Net Developer with Financial Services
Location: Richmond, VA
Duration: 12+ months
· Responsible for the definition, design, construction, integration,
testing, and support of reliable and reusable software solutions, addressing
· Includes systems analysis, creation of specifications, coding,
and implementation of application programs and data interfaces.
· Experience in Analysis, Design and Development of web-based and
based applications with exposure to diverse business domains using C# primarily
· Experience using Microsoft .NET framework, ASP.NET, Java script and
· Exposure to varied environments in the area of web development
with emphasis on all areas of Software Development Life Cycle(SDLC) which
includes Designing , Developing, Testing, Implementation.
· Experienced in SQL Database design and development in writing
Stored Procedures, Functions , Triggers and Transactions.
· Experienced in database connectivity programming using ADO.NET.
· Have experience working with multiple Source Control systems like
TFS and VSS.
· Experienced in Agile Programming methodologies.
· Experienced in Service Oriented Architecture (SOA).
· Visual Studio 2010/2012
· Background in software development for Financial Institutions.
· Service Experience 5+ years experience with Financial Services
· Coordinating others work while involved with multiple work streams
· Capital One experienced desired
· Deep knowledge of diverse technologies and new and current
Ph No:- 980-819-0687
G-Talk : kevinpatel.ri...@gmail.com
Web Site :- www.riderconsultinginc.com
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "IT
Auditor Resumes" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to itresu...@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/itresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.