I have this urgent requirement. If interested, kindly share the resume ASAP.
Medtronic IT has a need for an iOS developer to work as part of the Mobile
Development team to design, develop, test and implement solutions on the
Primary functions will include:
· Work with Agile team to deliver high quality mobile software
· Establish a close relationship with others in the IT workgroup
to ensure that the business needs are understood and are being met /
planned for appropriately.
· Contribute to application design as required.
· Develop user-interfaces based on client requirements and defined
· In conjunction with the technical architect, lead the
development and implementation of comprehensive solutions based on client
· Handle all aspects of developing advanced, database-driven
integrated mobile technology solutions including design, coding,
unit-testing, refactoring, and debugging.
· Ensure compliance to Medtronic software development policies and
· Candidate needs experience developing native iOS mobile
· Experience with RESTful web services, especially in mobile
system context is preferred.
· Program Languages: Objective-C, XML, SQL
· Understanding of C#/WCF a plus.
· Technical Development Specialties: Refactoring, Code Debugging
*Thanks & Regards,*
*[image: Description: Description: Description: Description:
*2033 Gateway Place, Suite 500*
*San Jose, CA 95110*
*Ph: 408-722-9100 Extn:103*
*gtalk id: svsswa...@gmail.com <svsintegrat...@gmail.com>*
*yahoo: **svsswa...@yahoo.in <svsswa...@yahoo.in>*
*www.svsIntegration.com <http://www.svsintegration.com/> *
*San Jose | Chicago | New York | New Delhi*
*[image: Description: Description: Description: Description: Description:
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "IT
Auditor Resumes" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to itresu...@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/itresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.