Hope you are doing good today, I have a below position. Let me know if your
available for this one.
*Security Project Manager*
*Location: San Francisco, CA*
*Duration: 4+ months,*
*Start date: ASAP*
*Start date: ASAP*
In addition to performing duties of the Security Analysts, the Project
Manager would drive all tasks to fruition; establishing new tasks, tracking
down late deliverables, identifying project risk, engaging with HHS staff
to move the project forward.
*Skills and Requirements:*
· Bachelor's degree in business administration, computer science,
information technology or related field preferred
· Three or more years of HIPAA Security experience
· Experience working with the Hospital environment and Healthcare
· Four or more years of system analysis, HIPAA Privacy and Security
analysis or implementation, IT auditing, or compliance. (required)
· Knowledge of HIPAA Privacy and Security, HITECH, investigating
and documenting incidents, auditing, or compliance. (required)
· Certification in CISA, CISSP, CISM, Related SANS certifications,
Privacy and HIPAA Certifications desired, PMP Certification
· Strong communication skills to interact with team members,
support personnel, and provide technical guidance and expertise to
customers and management
· Speed and accuracy required
· Ability to work in a self-directed work environment
· Leveraging industry and technical expertise to assist management
to more effectively address risks associated with their business
· Assisting management in the assessment of project risks and
· Enhancing internal audit functions to further align to
organizational strategy and risk - Identifying opportunities for the
organization to mitigate effectively regulatory risk - Applying the
concepts of Enterprise Risk Management to help the organization identify,
assess, mitigate and proactively consider emerging risks
· Demonstrates proven success in a role that emphasizes managing
various technical aspects of the following: IT Audits, IT Risk Management,
Information Security and/or Technical Privacy.
· Demonstrates extensive knowledge of performing IT Risk & Security
assessments, developing information security strategies, and recommending
security solutions to assist the organization with the assessment and
improvement of their security infrastructure.
· 5 years experience in IT Risk Management, Project Management
(required) and/or IT Internal Audit including experience in Information
Security & Technical Privacy
*Work No. : 609-945-1171*
*e-mail ID: aupadh...@sourceinfotech.com <aupadh...@sourceinfotech.com>*
*Source Infotech INC.*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "IT
Auditor Resumes" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to itresu...@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/itresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.