A new Job, ID: 73340 <http://www.ejobsville.com/display-job/73340> was
added at eJobsVille.com - For the Best Tech Jobs in
Title: SharePoint Developer posted on 2013-11-25 16:17:08
*Sharepoint DeveloperChicago, IL6+ months*
Seeking an applications developer who has experience working with ASP.NET,
MS Sharepoint, SQL, and other web-based technologies to aid our ongoing
effort in the area of new/existing development for a globally distributed
applications environment. This person must be detail oriented and have the
skills necessary to lead a team.
Key Working Relationships
• Reports to the Director of Applications Development
• Project Managers
• Application Developers
• Application Designers
• DBA Team
• External Contractors
• Technical Architecture Staff
• Operations Group
Technical Skills Required
• A minimum of 5 year’s experience in the IT industry.
• At least 3 years experience in SharePoint 2007.
• At least 3 years experience in SQL Server.
• Demonstrable experience of delivering commercial custom web parts.
• Practical experience of using, implementing and deploying SharePoint
solutions in an enterprise environment.
*Core technologies and tools• SharePoint 2007 development• SharePoint
designer• SharePoint Central Admin • Visual Studio 2008 - 2012• JQuery• Web
Service Creation• NET Framework• XML, XSL/T• HTML/DHTML• CSS (Cascading
Style Sheets)• DOM and client-side scripting.• MS-Sql Server 2008 - 2012 •
InfoPath forms development• Information Architecture*
In addition to these technical skills, you must have demonstrable
• An understanding of project management disciplines, and an ability to
support the project manager (experience of managing small development
projects would be beneficial).
• The design process, taking customers from initial ideas through to the
delivery of the final solution.
• Creating strong professional relationships with colleagues and internal
• Working independently: own initiative, self managing, self motivated,
flexible and adaptable
• Being a team player, and work courteously and tactfully with colleagues
and internal clients.
• Demonstrating proven excellent presentation skills
• Demonstrating excellent communication skills, both oral and verbal
The key areas of responsibility for Application Developers are as follows:
• Design information architecture for existing intranet
• Create technical design based off of business analysis functional design
• Produce new webparts or update existing webparts from design
• Implement technical design that would include coding and styling of the
firms intranet site to meet the functional and technical specifications
Click here to view full job description and
(Guest users can also apply)
eJobsVille.com - For The Best Tech Jobs In Town
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "reks
and resumes" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to recruitersandresu...@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/recruitersandresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.