Please go through the below position and share resumes to *pa...@tekinforce.com
<pa...@tekinforce.com>*

*Position:  *Sr. Java Architect/Develope

*Location:  *Atlanta,GA

*Duration:  *6+ Months

*Rate:  *DOE

National retail organization is looking to add a Sr. Java Developer to
their team for a 6 month assignment.  Our client is looking for
highly-seasoned hands-on architect/developer to join our framework team to
build out scalable reusable components for MAIN platform. The individual
must have in-depth hands-on development knowledge in core Java and open
source space. The candidate needs to be familiar with some tools in the big
data space such as Cassandra, Flumes, Hadoop, Solr, Lucene, and so on. The
person must be a good team player and quick learner. It will also be a big
plus if the individual has middleware development background and familiar
with various vendor products such as TIBCO EMS, TIBCO BusinessWorks.

*Thanks & Regards*
*Pavan |T*EK*I*N*F*ORCE Inc.,|*D*allas, *TX* 75254
*D*esk: *5*163207983|*O*ffice: 469-300-7768 | *Fax*: 972-325-4046
*E*mail: pa...@tekinforce.com | *W*eb: www.tekinforce.com