Hope you are doing great.
Let me know if anyone available for below position.
Response with updated profile @
*Position: Data Reporting/Business Analyst*
*Location: Cupertino, CA*
*Duration: 12+ Months*
The right candidate will be working directly with various business groups
to understand their business requirements to create appropriate reports and
data analysis as needed. You will have the ability to work with large and
complex volume data sets and must have a clear understanding of the full
- Provide value-add analysis to Business units through use of meaningful
reports, graphs, dashboards
- Draw conclusions from your analysis, see the BIG picture (more than just
the data) and clearly communicate the results
- Work with Business and cross-functional teams to thoroughly document
reporting processes and systems
- Can clearly convey the key insights or “story” the data reveals in a
visual format that is grouped, summarized, or formatted to be easily
- Understand how data flows within various systems to provide input on
requirements for databases to ensure data is organized properly for
- Work closely with our Data Quality team to ensure data integrity and
- Develop business requirements to drive functional specifications for
- Very proficient in SQL, Oracle, UNIX is a must
- 4-5 years of strong recent SQL skills utilizing complex queries in a
large data warehouse environment such as Oracle, DB2, and/or Teradata
- 2+ years recent of strong Excel skills, pie charts, graphs, including
pivots, vlookups, conditional formatting, large record sets
*- Experience with Tableau is highly desired!*
- 2+ years recent Unix experience with file manipulations and running SQL
- 4-5 years reporting experience involving both adhoc, fast turnaround
requests, along with standardized scheduled reporting based upon large data
sets and complex queries
- Outstanding written, verbal, and presentation skills is a MUST!
- Experience analyzing large, complex volumes of data
- Strong data analysis skills with the ability to use MS Excel and other
desktop products to prototype and display results
- Strong business analysis skills, particularly around requirements
gathering including facilitation, interviewing, to gather information and
requirements from other business units
- Knowledge of or experience with large amounts of manufacturing data would
be a plus
- A self managed “do-er” and self-starter who works well in a fast-paced,
dynamic, team-oriented environment
- Highly responsive and adaptable to efficiently manage quick-turn,
- Able to work in an ambiguous environment with complex undocumented
business logic and data flows
- Being very inquisitive and be able to work solo and on a team to solve
problems and draw conclusions
Thanks & Regards
*Pravinder Kumar* | *Valiantica, Inc.* | San Jose, CA
*Direct*: 408-641-4241 <415-287-4266> | Email id:
*G-Talk*: parvin5r | *Yahoo: *parvin5r
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "IT
Auditor Resumes" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to itresu...@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/itresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.