Please find the *requirement details *below and let me know if you have any
Send me profiles at *vam...@compuga.com <vam...@compuga.com>*
*Job Title **:* *Web Developer*
*Location **: *Los Angeles/San Diego, CA
*Duration **: Long Term*
We want someone who is an absolute expert at HTML & CSS (i.e., you can
write best-practice, standards-compliant, semantic code in your sleep?and
This position is unique in that you would be working mostly on-site in a
client office (a major household electronics brand name) doing interactive
content development work. You need to be someone who’s self-driven with a
proven track record of producing quality work independently. Since you’ll
be on-site with the client, we’re also looking for someone with excellent
communication skills, particularly in working with non-technical teammates.
*Essential Skills & Experience*
• Expertise in standards-compliant HTML5
• Expertise in using CSS3 while still supporting legacy browsers
• Understanding of MVC and OOP fundamentals
• Comfort with performing basic tasks on the Linux command line
• Knowledge of SEO, accessibility and front-end performance best practices
• Photoshop skills to do image slicing, sprite creation & light editing
• Strong written & oral communication skills
*Preferred Skills & Experience*
• Working knowledge of a server side programming language, particularly
JSP/JSTL, but also PHP, Python, Ruby or Node.js
• Experience with version control (ideally Git, but also CVS or SVN)
• Expertise and experience with responsive web design
• Experience in an interactive agency setting, ideally with e-commer
This position could be located in our LA office, but would need to travel
50% to San Diego to one of our clients. If possible, it would be ideal to
have them in San Diego onsite with the client.
Thanks & Regards,
39138 Fremont Blvd Suite 201 Fremont CA 94538
*619-639-2353*, vam...@compuga.com, www.compuga.com
* GTalk/YIM: vamshi.staffing*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/resumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.