Please let me know if you would be interested for the below mentioned
position, please send the resume to *pmish...@tekshapers.com
Position*: **SAP FICO Consultant with AP Module*
Location: Portland, OR
Duration: 08 Months +
*GC or USC only!!!*
*Apparel and Footwear industry experience is desirable*
*General Position Summary:*
The SAP Finance Business Analyst – AP, within the Information Technology
department, provides analysis, design, implementation, and support to the
Finance and Accounting community.. This business analyst role is
responsible for global finance functionality. The SAP Finance Business
Analyst works closely with finance, accounting, management reporting, and
other business users to identify and analyze business requirements,
recommend appropriate process designs within the SAP system, participates
in enhancement projects, and provides on-going production support.
· Identify business requirements and develop the ERP Global Blueprint
within the area of Direct and In-Direct AP, banking interfaces and
· Configure the AP module, sales and use taxes, banking and treasury
to support a global implementation of finance and accounting.
· Ability to research and fix IDOC issues.
· Experience with electronic bank statements, lockbox and EDI 810 and
820 a plus.
· Working knowledge and experience with Ariba and SAP integration
· Create functional specs and test various Finance Reports using BW,
ABAP, ABAP query and Report Painter.
· Leverage strong integration experience with SAP purchasing,
controlling, inventory management, as well as integration with some 3rd party
applications such as TaxWare, LCR Dixon and Ariba.
· Design functional specifications for development objects including
interfaces to other applications, BADI’s, user exits and reports.
· Work with programmers to oversee the timely completion and
efficiency of development objects, as well as the unit and integration
testing of these objects.
· Develop and execute thorough unit and integration testing scenarios
and documentation, using testing tools such as HP Quality Center.
· Supply adequate training/documentation information as required by
the Training Team.
· Work with the SAP Security Team to develop and update appropriate
user roles based on SOX compliance.
*Specific Job Skills:*
· Possess expert knowledge of Finance/Accounting business processes
· Strong SAP configuration skills in the AP module. Knowledge of the
integration of this with other SAP modules (SD, MM and FI).
· Strong knowledge of the integration between FI-AP and Procurement.
· Experience troubleshooting issues with logistics invoice
· In depth Reporting Skills.
· Working knowledge of the Supply Chain process in SAP.
· Ability to design and configure an efficient SAP Finance solution
to support a company with the financial and statutory complexities that are
present in a global $1 billion enterprise.
· Experience with SAP BW and reporting using Business Analyzer a plus.
· Working knowledge of SOX reporting and compliance issues a plus.
· Analytical troubleshooting of processes and SAP configuration,
debugging when necessary.
· Strong organizational skills needed to prioritize multiple requests.
· Excellent communication, analytical and problem solving skills. An
ability to communicate technical topics to non-technical people.
· Ability to write clear documentation of configuration and
process/system designs and user instructions.
· Ability to conduct one-on-one training to teammates and business
Bachelor’s Degree required with preferred emphasis in business, accounting,
supply chain management, or information systems; CPA and/or MBA preferred.
SAP certification in FI/CO (combined with requisite experience) is desired.
10+ years of finance/accounting experience may be considered in lieu of a
· 5 +years of IT experience required with at least three years of
experience configuring the SAP FI module functions that support a global
· Apparel and Footwear industry experience is desirable, preferably
within an SAP environment
· Experience as an Accounts Payable-FI configuration analyst on least
one full cycle ERP implementation required.
Job requires hours that will often exceed 8 hours per day and/or 40 hours
per week during times of peak activity, especially during projects. Evening
meetings and/or weekend work occasionally required to collaborate with
people in other time zones and to ensure timely project completion. Job
pressure exists in the balancing of several projects with conflicting and
sometimes changing deadlines. Job is based in Portland, Oregon, but
periodic domestic and overseas travel required to support SAP rollouts in
California, Kentucky, Canada, Europe, Japan, China and Korea.
Sr. Technical Recruiter
*Contact : 248-565-4747 Ext- 174*
*E: **pmish...@tekshapers.com* <pmish...@tekshapers.com>* | W:
*G-talk: pmish...@tekshapers.com <pmish...@tekshapers.com>*
Disclaimer: If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the
sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message. If
you are not interested in receiving our e-mails then please reply with a
"REMOVE" in the subject line at rem...@tekshapers.com and mention all the
e-mail addresses to be removed with any e-mail addresses, which might be
diverting the e-mails to you. We are sorry for the inconvenience.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "IT
Auditor Resumes" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to itresu...@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/itresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.