Please reply on:: *

We have urgent requirement in Dallas, TX with one of our direct client.
Please review the job description and send me best resume with contact

*Job Title – Java Developer(Need Local only)*

*Duration – Long Term*

*Location – Dallas, TX*

·         Programming and Frameworks – Java / JEE, XML processing
frameworks, Spring frameworks and Java Script framework

·         Applied experience and familiarity with the following is a

·         Development Frameworks – Spring framework, Apache frameworks,
jaxb or equivalent,

·         Build/Dependency Management – Maven or Ant

·         Security Frameworks – Web service Security and Java Security

·         Web services Framework – AXIS2 or Apache CFX

·         Web Servers- Tomcat and/or other JEE Application Servers

·         Database – ORM frameworks like Hibernate/myBatis, Oracle, PL/SQL
Stored Procedures

·         Operating Systems and Environments – Unix/Linux, Windows

·         Application Architecture and Design – Enterprise Integration
Patterns; Object Oriented Programming; Aspect Oriented Programming; Java
Design Patterns; SOA Architecture/Design.

*Thanks & Regards*

*Ashwin Kumar*

*Sr. Technical Recruiter*

*(972) 752 3183*