Hi Partner,
I have UI Developer/Front End Developer/Web Developer/Web Designer position
for your consultant, if anyone is avaialble please inform me ASAP.

Job Title: Web Developer/Web Designer/UI Developer/Front End Developer

Location: Richmond, VA

Duration: 12 Months

*Need only GC and Citizens*

*Job Description:*

Understand complex systems, processes, and relationships.
Creatively solve problems and constantly learn new things.
Be extremely digital-oriented.
Be decisive value feedback but do require it to make decisions.
Be empathetic customer needs are foremost in their mind.
Be fast-paced and crank out quality with speed.
Care about and understand browsers and the latest web-enabled technologies.
Be able to speak and understand coding lingo.
Have excellent writing and communication skills.

*Skills *

Master understanding of XHTML/HTML5 and CSS.
Master understanding of JavaScript and jQuery.
Able to complete tasks independently and as part of a team.
Able to manage deadlines for concurrent projects and multi-task.
Perform effectively in a demanding work environment.
Thorough understanding and support of web design and development from
slicing and dicing mocks to deliverable mark-up and interaction with
backend frameworks.

--

Tim Poole | Tech Tammina

703-349-3026