Hi Partner,
I have Data Warehouse Architect position for your consultant, if anyone is
available please inform me ASAP.

Job Title: Data Warehouse Architect

Location: McLean, VA

Duration: 12 Months

Need Only USC OR GC

*Job Description: *

Experience with systems such as QRM, Intex, Summit, Polypaths, Reval,
Client, Quantum, Calypso, Murex and other related systems are a must. The
architect needs to be able to provide recommendations how the systems
should interface with each other, what static or real time data they need,
and where the data should be stored (application databases, data
warehouses, operational data stores, or data marts).

*Responsibilities include:*
providing data, application and technology consulting in pre-feasibility
and feasibility discussions with IT team members and business partners,
providing technical leadership and guidance to the IT teams for definition
and design work,
preparing project deliverables and documentation as needed to support
bank's Architecture-related processes such as the Building Permit process,
leading the technical review component of vendor software package
evaluation projects,
overseeing data and system integration work,
Acting as a liaison with other architects (security architect, enterprise
architect, etc.).

The Architect will review and approve designs for IT projects. The
candidate is responsible for ensuring project and team alignment with
enterprise technology standards. The Architect is also a valuable business
consultant; he/she conducts analysis of business processes and technologies
to determine and validate the stated and unstated needs of the business
unit and enterprise. The Treasury Architect is expected to steer technology
decisions to provide long-term business value, flexibility, reliability,
and cost-effectiveness.

The Architect will report to the Director and Division Chief Architect of
Corporate Solutions who in addition to Treasury, supports groups such as
Finance, HR, Real Estate, Compliance, Risk, Legal, Audit, Corporate
Security, Corporate Strategy and Corporate Affairs.

Solid understanding of the enterprise architecture industry and trends
Strong verbal and written communications
Strong analytical and decision making skills
Ability to manage high complexity and high ambiguity initiatives
Strong influencing and internal consulting skills
Ability to define, structure, and plan work
Be able to frame an Architecture vision and socialize and get buy-in from
Senior IT leaders.

Datamart, operational data stores and data warehouse experience (e.g.
Teradata, Oracle).
Experience with business intelligence (BI) tools (e.g. Business Objects,
OBI) for reporting, trend analysis, root/cause analysis, correlation
analysis and other BI functions
Experience with business process management tools and workflow solutions
Miscellaneous technical experience with Linux, Windows, Oracle, Teradata,
DB2, SQL, Virtualization, Superdome, grid, cloud computing, solid state
Casewise architecture modeling.

Tim Poole | Tech Tammina