*Please lookup the below position and if you feel comfortable , then please
send me your updated resume to kailash.n...@idctechnologies.com
*Position : .Net Developer*
*Location : Chicago, IL (Downtown) OR Vernon
*Duration : 6+ Months*
*Interview : Phone/ Face to Face*
• 6+ Years in application development.
o Endeca a plus, Cache farm experience a plus, TDD a plus
• Bachelor of Science in Computer Science or equivalent.
• Experience in leading software development teams and managing
implementation projects that utilize Microsoft based technologies.
• Experience with the product lifecycle and strong
understanding of the role of methodology/frameworks.
• Experience with object-oriented design and programming
• Ability to work effectively with, and support the needs of,
project team members and business partners.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Possess creative problem solving skills.
• Experience using software design support tools and
productivity suites such as Microsoft Visio, Microsoft Office and Microsoft
• Experience in teaching and/or mentoring professionals.
• A high level of passion for creating software and the
processes around it.
• Work with Business Systems Analysts employing object-oriented
analysis and design techniques including use case analysis, object modeling
and database schema design to ensure business requirements and design goals
• Participate in application architecture planning, including
system partitioning and framework design.
• Develop high-level system narratives, storyboards and user
• Participate in the development of detailed design
specifications for use by the technical team.
• Develop detailed estimates for projects, including resource
allocation, timelines and budget.
• Make technical decisions to meet the design goals laid out in
product road map and by management.
• Identify issues that require more attention and work to
resolve issues based on an understanding of the business problem being
• Draw appropriate resources together in order to address
• Direct and focus the efforts of the technical project team.
• Be responsive and customer service oriented to answer
customer questions via phone, email, etc. during the engagement.
• Work with business teams to clarify requirements and business
*(Technical Recruiter) *
*| IDC Technologies | *
*1851 McCarthy Blvd. Suite 116, Milpitas, CA 95035 Voice : 408-457-9399 ext
2092 | **kailash.n...@idctechnologies.com*<kailash.n...@idctechnologies.com>*
[image: Description: Untitled]
*Gtalk :- kailash.ramyinfotech*
In case I am not available please feel free to contact my manager Raj
Kiran at 408-868-5134 /rajki...@idctechnologies.com
"Under Bill s. 1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress this mail
cannot be considered spam as long as we include a way to be removed from
our mailing list. Simply send us an e-mail with REMOVE in the subject and
we will gladly REMOVE you from our mailing list."
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "reks
and resumes" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to recruitersandresu...@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/recruitersandresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.