Please find the *requirement details *below and let me know if you have any
Send me profiles at *vam...@compuga.com <vam...@compuga.com>*
*Job Title : Software Engineer/ C++ Developer*
*Location : *San Jose, CA
*Duration :* Long term
• Design, development, and testing of features/functions delivered via
applications and services
• Collaborating with peers and seniors both within the team and across the
• Working with product managers using agile methodologies to deliver high
quality solutions on time
• Working with the operations teams to ensure your applications and
services are highly available and reliable
• Successful team engineers will be:
• Problem solvers and fearless programmers.
• Excellent team players
• Be driven to get results and not let anything get in your way
• Be proactive and display a strong sense of ownership and customer
• Able to have a strong orientation towards code craftsmanship, quality and
getting things done.
BS/MS/ (CS or related major preferred)
*Required Skills: *
• Expert in C++ programming with a strong sense of code craftsmanship.
• Strong knowledge of Unix/Linux
Competent in modern database/SQL.
• Working knowledge of Java
• Competent in designing and building resilient server side solutions.
• Experience designing internal and external services (SOA).
• Preferred experience in agile software development process
• Preferred exposure to GIT, github, Continuous integration, Python and
shell scripting tools.
• Aware of design/implementation for reliability, availability, scalability
Knowledge of REST and Django is a plus.
• Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
• Able to work independently and as a team member.
Thanks & Regards,
39138 Fremont Blvd Suite 201 Fremont CA 94538
*619-639-2353*, vam...@compuga.com, www.compuga.com
* GTalk/YIM: vamshi.staffing*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/resumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.