*Hi *
*Please lookup the below position and if you feel comfortable , then please
send me your updated resume to kailash.n...@idctechnologies.com
<kailash.n...@idctechnologies.com>*

*Position               :               Sharepoint Developer*

*Location               :               Raleigh, NC*

*Duration              :               12+ Months*

*Interview            :               Phone/Skype Hire*

*Requirements :*

This contractor has experience working in SharePoint 2010, and ideally has
experience or knowledge of SharePoint 2013. The contractor is also very
familiar with HTML, CSS JavaScript and jQuery, and using these tools
together to manipulate the DOM.

*Responsibilities:*

• Design and creation of interfaces for our clients using HTML, CSS,
JavaScript, and SharePoint.
• Creation/editing of data-driven SharePoint web-part pages, as well as
pages containing static HTML content.
• Creation of libraries and lists within SharePoint, based on established
guidelines.
• Adding interactivity to pages using jQuery, JavaScript and CSS – all
while keeping page load and responsiveness in mind at all times.
• Updating/editing HTML/JavaScript/CSS of existing content as needed to
match up with business needs.
• Maintaining site branding and design standards across all pages.
• Building site templates with master pages.
• Clearly communicating status reports, in verbal and written form
• Collaborating as a dedicated team member and demonstrating the ability to
clearly communicate with other team members

*Required Skills:*

• Minimum of three (3)yrs of front end design/development experience.
• Ability to create, configure and update pages in SharePoint using Web
Parts.
• Ability to read and generate wireframes and story boards before diving in.
• Ability to effectively organize and present large amounts of content to
end users.
• Ability to create designs that work well in mobile, using techniques like
responsive web design.

*Required Tool Experience:*

*• CSS, HTML, JavaScript, JQuery • SharePoint Designer 2010 or 2013 • A
text editor, like Visual Studio, Notepad++, VIM *• Microsoft Office

*Preferred Skills:*

*Querying data on the front end via REST or SPServices  *• At least one
year of SharePoint page editing and front end design/branding experience.
• Experience with page prototyping with paper or mockup software
• Experience with customizing the SharePoint settings that define the look
and feel of SharePoint sites.
• Knowledge of XML and XSLT
• Knowledge of information architecture
• Experience in working with developers integrating web applications into
SharePoint

*Regards,*

*kailash Negi*

*(Technical Recruiter) *

*[image: cid:image001.jpg@01CC955C.19DC7570]*

*| IDC Technologies | *

*1851 McCarthy Blvd. Suite 116, Milpitas, CA 95035 Voice : 408-457-9399 ext
2092 |  kailash.n...@idctechnologies.com <kailash.n...@idctechnologies.com>
|www.idctechnologies.com <http://www.idctechnologies.com/> *

[image: Description: Untitled]
*YIM:-     kailash_ramyinfotech*

*Gtalk :-  kailash.ramyinfotech*
In case I am not available please feel free to contact my manager  Raj
Kiran at  408-868-5134 /rajki...@idctechnologies.com

Disclaimer: