Hello Business Partners,
One of our direct client is looking for a Network Security Engineer
position who have strong experience with Check Point Administrator (CCSA)
and Check Point Engineer (CCSE) experience. Please help us with a right
match with contact details ASAP.
*Title: Network Security Engineer Location: Boca Raton, FL Duration: 6
• Advise developers in design of new applications by providing expertise on
systems capabilities and constraints.
• Works outside immediate discipline to coordinate a group of people in
troubleshooting a wide-scale problem.
• Serves as point-of-contact across several areas or disciplines to solve
major systems outages with high impact or visibility.
• May function in a lead capacity within department and represent
department in workflow, escalation discussions with others.
• Provides expert technical advice and counsel to management and to less
experienced systems analysts.
• Assesses change implementation options, benefits and risks, and
recommends most appropriate direction.
• Provides guidance in predicting and monitoring performance and capacity
and addressing related issues.
• Develops non-standard, non-routine portions of the implementation plan,
including steps to resolve hardware/software compatibility issues; tests
software and guides users in required operational changes.
• Analyze business/technology requirements and outline the proposed
• Engineer and integrate to a point of production readiness, including all
documentation, testing, deployment and support procedures to meet
requirements and service levels.
• May function in a capacity within department and represent department in
workflow, escalation discussions with others.
• Develop and design network security solutions to meet the requirements of
our global user community and support our business objectives.
• Manage large scale projects assuring milestones and tasks are completed
in a timely manner.
• Identify and troubleshoot Firewall, Proxy and Network -related issues.
• Candidate will be part of the Network Security Team that touches every
facet of network in firewall, instruction prevention, remote access, DNS,
proxy, troubleshooting and keeps evaluating newest firewall
• Establish strong working relationships with other Technical Leads,
Architects, Business Analyst, QA, Program/Project Managers and
• Provide timely status updates and communicate risks to assigned project
managers regarding the solution development.
• Manage individual workload to deliver agreed upon project milestones.
• Provides expert technical advice and counsel to management.
• Asses change implementation options, benefits and risks and recommends
most appropriate direction.
• Provide technical input to project plans for Program/Project Managers.
• Takes a leadership role in analyzing and design of security technologies.
• Supports disaster recovery exercises.
This role is a highly technical hands-on network security person with
knowledge of security best practices, industry security standards, security
technologies, firewall security and experience implementing and supporting
information security solutions for a global network. Candidate must possess
a highly successful track record of security expertise in the areas of
architecture, design and operational support.
- 6 + Years of industry experience
- In depth knowledge of network security best practices and Firewall
Administration with emphasis on Check Point Firewalls.
- Experience with network security design, implementation and support of an
enterprise environment is preferred.
- In depth knowledge of proxy and IPS best practice
- Firewall and packet inspection technologies
- Intrusion Prevention technologies
- Experience with routing and switching
- DNS/DHCP administration
- Check Point Administrator (CCSA)
- Check Point Engineer (CCSE)
- TCP/IP and security protocols
- Experience with disaster recovery
- Experience in supporting internal and external audits related to PCI and
Phone#: 630-883-4515 Ext: 408
Yahoo IM: jsm_v...@yahoo.com
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "IT
Auditor Resumes" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to itresu...@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/itresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.