Role – Front End / Web Developer

Required Skill Set Java & HTML-5, JavaScript, JQuery, CSS3

Desired Experience Range 3-5 years

Location of Requirement St. Paul, Minnesota (USA)

Project Duration 12-15 months

*No. Responsibility of / Expectations from the Role*

1. Develop User Interface screens using HTML-5, JavaScript, JQuery and CSS

2. Knowledge and Experience in Java, HTML-5, JavaScript, JQuery and CSS

3. Knowledge and Experience in Model-View Controller, Web Designing and

latest web development tools.

4. Coordination with Offshore teams for clarification, issue resolution,

status reporting of project activities.

5. Coordination with Project Manager/Delivery Leads for Project Status

Desired Candidate Profile

*Must-Have*

. Expertise in HTML-5, JavaScript, jQuery, JSON Messaging, CSS3.

. Knockout.js (http://knockoutjs.com/) along with DOM binding concepts.

. Model-View-Controller (MVC) web architecture and design, especially using

JQuery/JavaScript

. Experience in designing UI Screens (maintenance, reports etc)

. Knowledge of SDLC Phases and creation of supporting documents.

. Experience in working with teams in Onsite and Offshore model.

. Excellent Oral & Written Communication skills in English.

*Good-to-Have*

. Experience in working directly with the Customer and

handling the project

independently.

. Knowledge of Lawson S3 Application.

. Exposure to SDLC, ITIL Process Knowledge.

--

Tim Poole | Tech Tammina

703-349-3026