I have SQL Developer position for your consultant, if anyone is available
please inform me ASAP.
*Role:* SQL Developer
*Location:* Greater Los Angeles CA
*Duration:* 6 months with possibilities of extension
*Mode of hire:* Contract
*Interview type:* Phone + Face to Face (MUST)
· Bachelor of Science in Computer Information Systems or equivalent
· 5+ years of professional experience.
· In depth SQL development experience in SQL 2000, SQL 2005 and SQL
· Experience of Transactional SQL, DTS, SQL Reporting Service
(SSRS) and SSIS packages development.
· Practical experience in managing the internal and external MS SQL
· Experience in fine tuning SQL queries.
· *Experience in Golden Gate replication configuration and knows
how to do SSIS packages*.
· ASP.Net, VB.Net, IIS Administration.
Tim Poole | Tech Tammina
tim.tamm...@gmail.com <t...@tammina.com>| t...@tammina.com
ISO 9001 : 2008 Certified Company | Certified Minority Business Enterprise
Note: Under Bill s.1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress this
mail cannot be considered Spam as long as we include contact information
and a remove link for removal from our mailing list. To be removed from our
mailing list reply with "remove" and include your"original email
address/addresses" in the subject heading. Include complete
address/addresses and/or domain to be removed. We will immediately update
it accordingly. We apologize for the inconvenience if any caused
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/resumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.