Hi,

Hope you are doing great

My Name is Austin, working with Intone Networks. We have the following
opportunity for you. Please review the detail job description and get back
to me ASAP

*Position : Performance tester*

*Location: Redmond WA*

*Duration: 4- 6 months*

*Rate: $45/hr on C2C max*

·         Experience with performance testing/Load testing/stress testing

·         Experience with SQL queries

·         Experience with performance testing tools such as  Load Runner or
other

·         Experience with gathering performance test requirements and
working with cross functional teams

·         Experience with automated performance test script creation, Data
preparation, Test Execution, Monitoring, Generating Results and analyzing
test results

·         Experience with SAP [any module] is a plus

·         Hands on experience on SQL server 2014  and in memory
optimization techniques is a big plus.

*Thanks,*

*Austin Parker*

*Desk +1 (732) 412 1177*