I hope you are doing great.
Please find the below our *direct client requirement* and please send me
your consultants resume to *p...@aptude.com* <vku...@aptude.com>
*Title: Senior Java Developer*
*Location: Waltham, MA*
*Duration: 6 Months*
* Need Locals Only*
We are looking for exceptionally ambitious and communicative hands-on
individual who is comfortable working as part of an onsite
interdisciplinary team, have experience working in fast-paced environments
and who have passion and skills to take our product offering to the next
As a Senior Java Engineer, you are an expert at the server side but with
good working knowledge of the UI and you will work in a collaborative team
environment that encourages you to perform at your best, and challenges you
to engineer elegant solutions for complex business problems. You will
design and develop robust and scalable server-side software for high-volume
transaction web-based application. You will be an accomplished well-rounded
engineer, with knowledge of best practices, design patterns, and frameworks
and good understanding of the implication of software designs and
implementation choices on application performance and maintainability.
* Work with onsite team lead or members to take the requirements and high
level design and translate to detailed design spec and review with on-site
* Proactively seeking inputs, tracking and escalating issues to onsite
* Design, develop and maintain web-based applications to enhance the
performance and reliability of our current applications, as well as
participate in the development of new industry-leading products, leveraging
technologies such as Spring , Struts2, Hibernate.
* Be able to write unit test cases for the code to ensure good unit testing
before delivery to onsite.
* Follow the code conventions and best industry practices /standards with
good logging / documentation in the code.
* Design and develop service oriented architecture solutions, constructing
and managing services integrating with database and third party components.
* Support other engineers, both onsite and offshore, by resolving technical
issues, investigating problems and coordinating with relevant individuals.
* BA/BS degree in Computer Science or related field required. Advanced
technical degree and/or related training a plus
* At least 4-6 years of multi-threaded server-side web application
* Demonstrated ability to deliver robust and highly scalable solutions
* Proven ability to work in a collaborative multi-disciplinary team
designing, developing and testing
* Strong Java skills and object-oriented design experience, including
strong working knowledge of the Java web technology platform, applied use
using open source frameworks is strongly required
* Understanding of database fundamentals and ability to write some queries
and ability to understand stored procedures/functions is required
* Experience with Spring framework, Hibernate, Struts 1.2 or 2 Framework,
* Experience with My Eclipse , ANT scripts is required
* Experience developing on a current Microsoft Windows operating system and
working knowledge of MS SQL Server required
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Experience creating
design documents required
* Experience with session management, object relational mapping, XML web
* Experience with UML, JUNIT Test cases and Agile development is desired
* Working knowledge of WebSphere & Linux, Spring Batch, JasperReports is a
* Experience building Java web services using a framework such as Apache
CXF is a plus
Thanks & Regards
630-883-4515 Ext: 402
Gtalk ID: prasadparadigminfotech
Yahoo ID: recruiter0...@yahoo.com
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "IT
Auditor Resumes" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to itresu...@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/itresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.