Hi Partner,
I have ETL/Informatica Developer position for your consultant, if anyone is
available please inform me ASAP.

Role : ETL/Informatica Developer

Duration: 6 months, could extend

Location: Weston, MA

*Telephonic followed by f2f*

*MUST have pharmaceutical experience.*

Candidate will be helping to build a new Data Warehouse and Data Marts for
a data integration project.

They will have to create Informatica mappings and modify existing
Informatica code to fix issues.

They will write SQL and complex SQL to validate source and target data in
Oracle 11g database (Data warehouse/datamart).

They will also work on writing complex SQL queries and providing the
queries to the QA.

Informatica Power Center 8.6.1,PL/SQL Developer

Oracle 11g, SQL

*Operating Systems:*

*Required skills:*

Strong Informatica Power Center experience.

Strong SQL skills (mandatory).

Datawarehouse concepts Unit testing, Unix

Slowly changing dimensions Type1 and Type2.

Tim Poole | Tech Tammina