Hope you are doing great!!
Please find the requirement below , If you find yourself comfortable with
the requirement please reply back with your updated resume and I will get
back to you or I would really appreciate if you can give me a call back at
my contact number
*804-859-7510. You can add me on G'talk : chetan.ramy You can add me on YM
: chetan_ramy Position: SQL Developer Location:* *Santa Clara, CA*
*Duration: 6+Months Interview Mode: Phone then Face to Face Only US
- Candidate is responsible for the re-design, development, deployment,
and customization of a proprietary database, and interface application,
utilizing a SQL backend.
- Development in MS GP Dynamics 2013 and MS Access 2003.
- Interfacing with end users in the re-design and/or development
- Helping to support SQL administration.
- 3 + years data base développent experience in SQL standard
- Extensive knowledge of SQL.
- Experience developing in MSSQL 2008.
- Experience in developing and support in Salesforce CRM
- Must have Visual Basic, .Net, ASP programming experience.
- Must have MS Access 2003 front end development experience.
- Candidate should have knowledge of database development design
methodology and reporting concepts, as well as writing and debugging PL/SQL
triggers/stored procedures and UDFs.
- Experience with Microsoft Access is required as well as experience in
Thanks and Regards,
| Sr. Technical Recruiter |
[image: Description: Description: Description: Description:
Description: Description: Description: Description:
*[image: Description: Description: Description: Description: Description:
*...............technology is our business*
3900 Westerre Parkway, Suite 300, Richmond, VA 23233
*Mail: che...@dtscinc.com <che...@dtscinc.com>*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "IT
Auditor Resumes" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to itresu...@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/itresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.