Hope you are doing great!!
Please find the requirement below , If you find yourself comfortable with
my contact number

*804-859-7510. You can add me on G'talk : chetan.ramy You can add me on YM
: chetan_ramy Position:  SQL Developer Location:*  *Santa Clara, CA*

*Duration: 6+Months Interview Mode:  Phone then Face to Face Only US
citizen *

   - Candidate is responsible for the re-design, development, deployment,
   and customization of a proprietary database, and interface application,
   utilizing a SQL backend.
   - Development in MS GP Dynamics 2013 and MS Access 2003.
   - Interfacing with end users in the re-design and/or development
   - Helping to support SQL administration.

   - 3 + years data base développent experience in SQL standard
   - Extensive knowledge of SQL.
   - Experience developing in MSSQL 2008.
   - Experience in developing and support in Salesforce CRM
   - Must have Visual Basic, .Net, ASP programming experience.
   - Must have MS Access 2003 front end development experience.
   - Candidate should have knowledge of database development design
   methodology and reporting concepts, as well as writing and debugging PL/SQL
   triggers/stored procedures and UDFs.
   - Experience with Microsoft Access is required as well as experience in

Thanks and Regards,

*Chetan Singh*

| Sr. Technical Recruiter |

[image: Description: Description: Description: Description:
We Are

*[image: Description: Description: Description: Description: Description:

*...............technology is our business*

3900 Westerre Parkway, Suite 300, Richmond, VA 23233

*Mail: che...@dtscinc.com <che...@dtscinc.com>*

*Direct: 804-859-7510*