Hi Partner,
I have .Net Developer position for your consultant, if anyone is available
please inform me ASAP.

Role : .Net Developer

Duration: 12 months

Location: Philadelphia, PA

*Need someone local to PA or in and around to PA.*

*Interview Mode: Telephonic followed by Face to Face.*

Must Haves:
1. .Net Web Development experience: *5+ years (should include Visual Studio
2010 and 2012, WWF, WCF)*
2. *SQL Server* Development Experience: 5+ years *(SQL Server 2012 and
2008, sprocs, udf, ddl, dml, triggers, SSIS) *
3. Experience in *Financial or Insurance industry *
4. Office development (Excel, Access)

Nice to Have:
1. Experience with *Catastrophe* Development (*RMS/AIR products*)
2. Experience with *geo spatial* development (*google maps api, etc*)
3. Experience with *Netezza*
4. *Data Warehouse* experience

Tim Poole | Tech Tammina