*Please send the resume with rate and contact details to *
*resu...@gallopresources.com* <resu...@gallopresources.com>

Job Title: C# .SQL Web Developer

Location: Solon, OH

Length: 6 weeks

Visa citizen: Any visa

Job description:

Our client is currently looking for contractors with excellent technical
skills and business acumen to work on a project on the Microsoft .NET stack.

 The position requires a minimum of 3 years of professional experience
defining, developing, testing and documenting software development
projects. Experience with Microsoft C# .NET and SQL Server on multiple
projects is required.

 deal candidates will also have experience in one or more of the following:
ASP.NET, WPF, WCF, LINQ, AJAX, jQuery.

 Candidates must have excellent written and verbal English communication
skills, demonstrated ability to work in a team environment, willingness to
research and learn, and superior work habits.

 REQUIRED:

         Minimum 3 years professional experience

         Multiple development projects with C#

         SQL Server expertise

         Other relevant technology skills

         Excellent written and verbal communication skills

         Demonstrated ability to work in a team

         Willingness to research and learn

         Superior work habits

 PREFERRED:

Ideal candidates will also have experience in one or more of the following:

         ASP.NET

         WPF

         WCF

         LINQ

         AJAX

         jQuery

 Off-site, remote work will be considered on a case-by-case basis.

We are unable to sponsor visa holders for this position.

Relocation funds will not be provided.

--
Regards,

GALLOP Resources, Inc