Hi Partner,
I have QA Lead position for your consultant, if anyone is available please
inform me ASAP.

Job Title: QA Lead

Location: Richmond, VA

Duration: 24 Months

*First Preference to GC and Citizens. *

*Locals or near by state are preferred first.*

*Job Description:*

The application of knowledge, skills, tools, and techniques to the
definition, planning and tracking of project activities to meet or exceed
customer and stakeholder needs and expectations.

Leads one or more projects, which may involve multiple technical

May consult on and utilize latest project methodologies, including Agile.
Uses Microsoft Project, and analyses data in Excel and presents in
Includes functions in support of business systems management, including
efficiencies analysis, change management, software version control, and
enhancements management.

Includes producing test plans, executing and evaluating test cases, and
developing automated regression test suites.

Usually focused on performance testing, and may involve automated testing

*Functional Experience 7+ years in QA*
*Finance Industry: 3+ years* Financial Services industry experience
Reviewing of business requirement, design documentation for completeness
and testability
Test Case Management Creating, executing, and managing test cases with or
without business requirements/design docs
Defect Management: Entering and managing defects to completion
Risk Management: Demonstrated ability to shape risk based testing

*Tools:* Deep experience with automated Tools like *Load Runner, Win runner
(5+ years) *
*COF* Experience desired but not required
Ability to write and analyse test reports across a broad audience
Ability to present recommendations to a senior audience

Tim Poole | Tech Tammina