Title: Business Analyst
Location: Albany, NY
Length: 6 Months+
Rate: $50/hr on C2C
Implementation of an Electronic Medical Record System.
Our client is undertaking this enterprise implementation to improve
tracking of individuals' medical records; improve the flow of EMR data
among facilities and gain efficiencies and effectiveness of their overall
The Business Analyst will contribute to the functional delivery of the
project, working closely with the functional team, project managers,
technical staff, and corresponding client staff.
The mandatory/essential skills include but not limited to:
* Contribute to the execution, development and delivery of the
configuration analysis, implementation planning and coordination.
* Plan, develop, write, and edit technical documents.
* Participate in sessions to review and document existing
business processes and requirements.
* Assess requirements vs. baseline system offerings to identify
and document fits versus gaps within the new application.
* Develop system design/configuration documents to meet
established business requirements.
* Analyze the data requirements of the new system and map data
from existing systems to the new system.
* Must have experience in requirements analysis, design
sessions, and testing efforts.
* Responsible for analyzing business processes from existing
* Contribute to all levels of functional documentation for
analysis and design, testing, and training
* Document and communicate functional related issues.
* Management of functional scope including identification of
changes in scope of work effort that could result in missed quality,
schedule or financial targets.
* Creation of all levels of testing documentation from the
functional design. This includes, testing checklists, use cases, System and
User Acceptance Test Scripts.
Other Key Attributes for this role include:
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to multi-task.
- Ability to work effectively within a team environment under tight
- Service-oriented attitude, attention to detail, ability to multitask
- Willingness and ability to adapt to constant change
- Ability to understand the big picture and make connections between the
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Familiarity with SharePoint or similar collaboration tools
BA/BS Degree in computer science, information systems, or related field
from an accredited college or university
* Communication (Oral/Written) - 5 year(s)
* Detail-oriented - 5 year(s)
* Microsoft Excel - 5 year(s)
* Microsoft Office - 5 year(s)
* Microsoft Word - 5 year(s)
* Microsoft Project - 5 year(s)
* Microsoft Visio - 5 year(s)
* Performs Well Under Pressure - 5 year(s)
Thanks & Regards,
*Global **Associates Inc/ **VCarve Inc*
*||* 7106 Corporate Way* ||* Dayton, OH 45459 *||*
*||*Phone: 937-877-5870 * ||* Fax: 937-312-1205 *||*
ram...@gassociates.com* or* ram...@vcarve.com *||* www.gassociates.com*||*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to reqsresu...@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.