Dear Professionals,
fits the below job description.

Please reply at
*chris.br...@panzersolutions.com*<chris.br...@panzersolutions.com>

*Note *: This is not our direct client requirement.We have a single layer
between us and the end client.

Sr.Data Architect
Nashville,TN
6 + Months Contract

*Must-haves*
BA or BS in Business, Operations, Computer Science or related discipline
and 12+ yrs of relevant IT experience
7-10 years architecting large databases (DB) and data warehouse (DW)
environments
Primary responsibilities through the full project lifecycle in at least 1
project implementing a data warehouse
A foundation of experience in Enterprise Architecture
Experience with Automotive, Manufacturing, and/or Retail industries
Comprehensive knowledge of data architecture, warehousing, modeling, and
governance practices
Comprehensive knowledge of SAP DW products (BW, Sybase iQ, HANA) and
Teradata
At least 5 years experience with projects building large complex data
repositories, integration of data from multiple systems, and connectivity
to reporting analytics tools.
Experience with defining and executing a DW consolidation strategy and
rationalization of disparate data stores
Deep expertise in managing ! and developing DW solutions on SAP ECC data in
an SAP BW environment
Analytical data modeling experience including the creation of physical and
logical data models