Please find the *requirement details *below and let me know if you have any
Send me profiles at *vam...@compuga.com <vam...@compuga.com>*
*Job Title : Scrum Master *
*Primary Skills :* complete understanding of agile processes such as
Scrum, XP, and Kanban.
*Location :* Timonium, MD
*Duration :* 1 yearr
*No. of Positions : *2
*Position Type :* Contract
- Must be able to nurture self-organizing, high performing teams through
leadership and mentoring. .
- Must be able to resolve conflict through arbitration, negotiation,
reasoned discussion, or escalation. .
- Must be willing and able to identify problems, impediments,
dependencies, and other team dysfunctions, and then facilitate quick
- Must uphold and defend as well as coach and mentor agile values as
expressed in the Agile Manifesto. .
- Must be capable of being a scrum master for 3 scrum teams with a focus
on guiding the teams towards improving the way they work. .
- Facilitate sprint planning, retrospective and sprint demos .
- Assist the product owner with keeping the backlog groomed .
- Ensure cross-team coordination .
- Reach out to the larger company network for impediment removal .
- Works closely with up to three development teams. .
- Maintain a close working relationship with the Product Owners of the
development teams. .
- Able to develop close working relationships with all levels of
management, especially the functional managers of team members.
- Able to work with and represent a wide variety of stakeholders that
need to work with the team. .
- Work closely with agile coaches and the Agile Practice Group. .
- Establishes and facilitates Scrum of Scrums as needed Architecture and
- Must be responsible for constraining and guiding the development of an
agile team into a self-organized, effective, development unit with a
- Must have a thorough understanding of iterative software development.
- Must have a complete understanding of agile processes such as Scrum,
XP, and Kanban.
- Must have been a member of an agile team for at least 3 years.
- Must have led teams during the transition phase from traditional
waterfall to Agile Scrum .
- Must be able to explain and promote agile engineering practices such
as pair programming, continuous integration, TDD, BDD, and refactoring.
- Must be able to lead a team to make realistic and achievable delivery
- Must understand agile metrics and reporting techniques.
- Previous 10+ years of relevant IT experience including strong agile
scrum and business analysis skills with the ability to prioritize, estimate
resource load, and proactively manage IT customer expectations.
Thanks & Regards,
39138 Fremont Blvd Suite 201 Fremont CA 94538
*619-639-2353*, vam...@compuga.com, www.compuga.com
* GTalk/YIM: vamshi.staffing*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/resumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.