Hope You are doing well....
Please find the attached profile of your bench consultants.
*Skill: Java Developer*
*Exp: 8+ years*
*Location: Parsippany, NJ *
*Relocation: NY, NJ *
· Over 8+ years of experience in analysis, developing web based
Client/server distributed systems and testing of applications using
· Knowledge and experience in Software Development Life Cycle (
*SDLC*), and Agile Model Driven Development.
· Best practices at core java and Object Oriented Principles.
· Worked in analysis, design, development, testing and as well as
deployment of software applications.
· Experience in projects includes complete project life cycle of
Requirement Analysis, DB Design, Architecture Analysis and Design,
Development, System level testing and Deployment using various software
technologies and tools.
· Proficient with *UML* and in generating artifacts of software
system (Use cases, Sequence diagrams, class diagrams etc.) and using the
· Diverse experience and solid understanding of using Java, Java
based *APIs* and Tools in analysis, designing, development and
implementation of various multi-tiered applications.
· Worked in large and small teams for systems requirement, design &
· Along with* JDBC* also has worked with alternatives like *Spring
JDBC* Template. Developed complete Web tier of the application with Spring
· Familiar with Data mapping API's namely *Hibernate.*
· Well experienced in end to end development of Software
· Strong experience in process development writing Technical
reports, documents and status reports.
· Expert level familiarity with *Web logic and WebSphere server*.
· Good working experience on *JSP Standard Tag libraries* and *Custom
· Experience in XML Technologies like *JAXP* (*DOM* and *SAX*
· Experienced in developing the unit test cases using *JUnit
· Extensive Experience in working with various databases like
*Oracle*, *SQL Server, MySQL*.
· Hands on experience in working with *PL/SQL statements, Stored
Procedures *and* Triggers*.
· Experienced in code audit, performance testing and application
· Experience in working with multiple operating system including
Windows, *UNIX* and *Linux*.
· Resourceful team player, fast learner and capable of delivering
tasks within stringent timelines.
· Highly motivated and innovative problem solver with good
communicational and organizational skills.
Thanks & Regards
*Flexera Global, Inc,* Houston, Texas - 77057,
Contact: 281 305 4282, Fax: 281-305-0239, Email:
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to reqsresu...@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.