I have 3 different position on Validation Engineer position for your
consultant, if anyone is available please inform me ASAP.
*Role: *Validation-Automation Engineer / Validation Engineer / Validation
*Location : Hillsboro, OR*
*Duration : 6-12 months*
Write and develop test cases; do white-box and black-box tests; Identify
defects and troubleshooting issues, filing bug reports and maintain test
environment. The candidate will work in a lab environment to troubleshoot
issues, test SW and firmware functionality, execute test cases, and
communicate results. The candidate is expected to work with limited
Necessary Skills (Must Have):
· Validation experience and detail oriented
· Experience on Scrum or Agile development process
· Experience with one or more scripting languages such as Python, C#
· Experience writing and executing test cases.
· Experience with SDLC, reporting and tracking defects.
· Excellent problem solving skills; ability to analyze and debug issues
· Good verbal & written communication skills
· Able to work with limited supervision and meet all deliverables
Tim Poole | K-Source INC
gtalk : tim.tamm...@gmail.com <t...@tammina.com>|
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/resumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.