Hi Partner,
I have 3 different position on Validation Engineer position for your
consultant, if anyone is available please inform me ASAP.

*Role: *Validation-Automation Engineer / Validation Engineer / Validation
Lead

*Location : Hillsboro, OR*
*Duration : 6-12 months*

Responsibilities:
Write and develop test cases; do white-box and black-box tests; Identify
defects and troubleshooting issues, filing bug reports and maintain test
environment. The candidate will work in a lab environment to troubleshoot
issues, test SW and firmware functionality, execute test cases, and
communicate results. The candidate is expected to work with limited
supervision.

Necessary Skills (Must Have):

·   Validation experience and detail oriented

·   Experience on Scrum or Agile development process

·   Experience with one or more scripting languages such as Python, C#

·   Experience writing and executing test cases.

·   Experience with SDLC, reporting and tracking defects.

·   Excellent problem solving skills; ability to analyze and debug issues

·   Good verbal & written communication skills
·   Able to work with limited supervision and meet all deliverables

--

Tim Poole | K-Source INC

 tim@k <t...@tammina.com>sourceinc.com

469-213-1612