*Please lookup the below position and if you feel comfortable , then please
send me your updated resume to kailash.n...@idctechnologies.com
*Position : SAP BPC Consultant*
*Location : Houston, TX*
*Duration : 4+ Months*
*Interview : Phone Hire*
*Key responsibilities :*
* Develops a complete set of business, technical and other related
requirements relevant to the scope of a project or program.
* Provides technical application specifications and develops new
configurations based on functional specifications of business process
requirements and the application landscape.
* Applies business area expertise, application functionality, data models,
and developer tools.
* Liaises with the business team to ensure IT is delivering business needs.
* Ensures business needs are understood and being met by IT within defined
* Applies developed subject matter knowledge to solve common and complex
business issues within established guidelines and recommends appropriate
* Provides the link between the business process owners, information
delivery, and technical delivery arms of IT to define optimal software and
system specifications that meet business requirements and resolve business
* Provides detailed design of solutions that aligns to the desired business
processes and agreed upon architecture.
* Engages in system design enduring conformance with Project Architecture
Review (PAR), system configuration activities, testing activities and
documentation (i.e., detailed design, project documentation, and test
* Designs functional integration and specifies configuration of
applications through analysis of business process requirements using cases
and the application landscape.
* Engages in work that involves analyzing the fit between business
processes and IT solutions, identifying gaps, and identifying changes to
business processes and/or IT solutions that lead to greater business value
and greater adherence to company-wide IT standards, direction, and
* Analyzes return on IT investment in terms of the business models and
*(Technical Recruiter) *
*| IDC Technologies | *
*1851 McCarthy Blvd. Suite 116, Milpitas, CA 95035 Voice : 408-457-9399 ext
2092 | **kailash.n...@idctechnologies.com*<kailash.n...@idctechnologies.com>*
[image: Description: Untitled]
*Gtalk :- kailash.ramyinfotech*
In case I am not available please feel free to contact my manager Raj
Kiran at 408-868-5134 /rajki...@idctechnologies.com
"Under Bill s. 1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress this mail
cannot be considered spam as long as we include a way to be removed from
our mailing list. Simply send us an e-mail with REMOVE in the subject and
we will gladly REMOVE you from our mailing list."
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "reks
and resumes" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to recruitersandresu...@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/recruitersandresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.