*Hi *
*Please lookup the below position and if you feel comfortable , then please
send me your updated resume to kailash.n...@idctechnologies.com

*Position               :               SAP BPC Consultant*

*Location               :               Houston, TX*

*Duration              :               4+ Months*

*Interview            :               Phone Hire*

*Requirements :*

*Key responsibilities :*

* Develops a complete set of business, technical and other related
requirements relevant to the scope of a project or program.
* Provides technical application specifications and develops new
configurations based on functional specifications of business process
requirements and the application landscape.
* Applies business area expertise, application functionality, data models,
and developer tools.
* Liaises with the business team to ensure IT is delivering business needs.
* Ensures business needs are understood and being met by IT within defined
* Applies developed subject matter knowledge to solve common and complex
business issues within established guidelines and recommends appropriate
* Provides the link between the business process owners, information
delivery, and technical delivery arms of IT to define optimal software and
system specifications that meet business requirements and resolve business
* Provides detailed design of solutions that aligns to the desired business
processes and agreed upon architecture.
* Engages in system design enduring conformance with Project Architecture
Review (PAR), system configuration activities, testing activities and
documentation (i.e., detailed design, project documentation, and test
* Designs functional integration and specifies configuration of
applications through analysis of business process requirements using cases
and the application landscape.
* Engages in work that involves analyzing the fit between business
processes and IT solutions, identifying gaps, and identifying changes to
business processes and/or IT solutions that lead to greater business value
and greater adherence to company-wide IT standards, direction, and
* Analyzes return on IT investment in terms of the business models and

*kailash Negi*

*(Technical Recruiter) *

*[image: cid:image001.jpg@01CC955C.19DC7570]*

*| IDC Technologies | *

*1851 McCarthy Blvd. Suite 116, Milpitas, CA 95035 Voice : 408-457-9399 ext
2092 |  **kailash.n...@idctechnologies.com*<kailash.n...@idctechnologies.com>*
|**www.idctechnologies.com* <http://www.idctechnologies.com/>

[image: Description: Untitled]
*YIM:-     kailash_ramyinfotech*

*Gtalk :-  kailash.ramyinfotech*
In case I am not available please feel free to contact my manager  Raj
Kiran at  408-868-5134 /rajki...@idctechnologies.com