*Please send resumes to prav...@addonusa.com*
Please let me know if you're comfortable with the below requirement ASAP.
*Location: Cambridge, MA*
*Duration: 1 year*
*F2F after the Phone Screen*
Configure and administer CLIENT IT server and VDI - Virtual Desktop
Infrastructure (e.g., Hardware, Operating Systems) in support of on-going
operations and projects.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in Citrix XenApp 6.5/XenApp 5.0 and
Citrix XenDesktop 5.6.
- Experience with Citrix XenDesktop 7.0 is an advantage.
- Engineering or System Administrator experience with Citrix XenApp and
VDI deployment in an enterprise environment.
- Perform and be responsible for defined engineering and system
administration activities on an allocated/defined system or environment.
- Design configuration and administration in support of on-going
- Execute change management activities.
- Implementation and post-installation responsibilities include
technical consulting to user community and providing solutions to software
- Support CLIENT users globally to define operational requirements,
troubleshooting and migration to new versions.
- Provide technical expertise for the planning and definition of new
system requirements: perform feasibility and performance studies, including
benchmark, capacity planning, sizing, etc.
- Prepare and present technical product information to user community.
- Support and improve system environment and services.
- Write all related documentation (Validation docs, systems
- Ensure proper implementation of global standards, policies and
regulatory compliance (GLP & GCP)
KEY PERFORMANCE INDICATORS / MEASURES OF SUCCESS
- Achieve agreed targets in terms of quality, time and cost.
- Ensure stable and well performing system environment.
- Apply professional competencies to administrate and optimize the
assigned system environment.
- Implement levels of best practice (price / performance etc.).
Member of a global team of ~30 system administrators
Infrastructure deployed on all Client sites globally
Education - BS Degree
*Thanks & Regards, *
Praveen Kumar Ravuru
734-956-4737 Ext 168
Gtalk & YM: praveen.addon
*"There is hope in your future"*Jeremiah 31:17 (NKJV)
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "IT
Auditor Resumes" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to itresu...@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/itresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.