*Please send resumes to prav...@addonusa.com*
Please let me know if you're comfortable with the below requirement ASAP.
We are looking for a MySQL Database Architect to work on a MySQL
ETL/replication design and architecture solution for a major financial
client. The main preference is Columbus, OH 1st, Chicago, IL 2nd or San
Francisco, CA 3rd. Please read below for further details, thanks!
*MySQL Database Architect*
*Location: Columbus, OH, Chicago, IL or San Francisco, CA *
*Duration: 6+ months*
*Role Description: *
MySQL architect to help detail out an ETL & replication solution for new
online banking platform.
* 7+ years experience with MySQL database development and
* 4+ years experience with MySQL database design and
* Experience supporting an enterprise class data store.
* Understands replication including multiple Master Slave
* Experience combining 8+ SOR with multiple technologies into
operational data stores.
* Expertise in near real-time and batch synchronization of 1+
TB data stores.
* Perspective and knowledge managing data movement and
synchronization when geographically diverse.
* Experience implementing data center failover (not just to a
nearby cluster) including operational practices and procedures.
*Thanks & Regards, *
Praveen Kumar Ravuru
734-956-4737 Ext 168
Gtalk & YM: praveen.addon
*"There is hope in your future"*Jeremiah 31:17 (NKJV)
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "IT
Auditor Resumes" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to itresu...@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/itresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.