Hope you are doing well, please find below here the JD, Kindly let me know
your availability for the position.

*Oracle Applications DBA*

*Duration: 18 months*

*Location : Grand Rapids, MI *

Oracle Applications DBA to administer our Oracle ESBusiness Suite

We are looking for R12 experience Oracle EBS

Specifically- Oracle Applications DBA to administer our Oracle ESBusiness
Suite Applications. 11g experience is required.

Supports advanced strategic activities related to standards, practices,
conventions and architectural frameworks for database platforms, database
tools and overall company database macro metadata repository. Support
application development activities with analysis, estimating,
design/modeling, metadata and implementation activities. Support
operational activities with database recovery, tuning, monitoring, platform
maintenance/upgrades, and client connectivity at an expert level.

Must have experience with Oracle WorkFlow.

*Abhishek Upadhyay Technical Recruiter*

*Source InfoTech INC.*

*Ph. : 609-945-1171*

*e-mail ID: **aupadh...@sourceinfotech.com* <aupadh...@sourceinfotech.com>