IMMEDIATE REQUIREMENT

Hello,

Hope you are doing great today!!!

This is Imtiaz from Techleap Systems.

I have an excellent opportunity from one of our clients.

I would appreciate if you give prompt response on this.

Please do respond back to *a**l...@techleapsystems.com
<l...@techleapsystems.com>*

*Position:*       Salesforce

*Duration:*     Long Term

*Location:*         Dallas, TX & NY

*JOB DESCRIPTION*

Client prefer citizens but will consider H1's with excellent communication
skills. This will be a customer facing position. There needs to be no
barrier in communication. Has to be perfect.

2 positions/locations (Dallas, TX and NY, NY)

(Program Architect) 'techno/functional' resource type. Business thought
Leader, equally comfortable at providing solutions in discussion with the
Business stakeholder, as well as implementation and  configuration
options/possibilities within SFDC (Hands-on ability).

 Would like Salesforce.com certification, but I think we can work around
that if needed.

·         Start date is immediate.  Onsite

·         Duration is 3-4 months with possibility for extension

·         Location is NYC and Dallas for two different clients.

·         Expert SFDC Architect would serve as a strategic advisor, SFDC
and platform expert driving conversation with Business Stakeholder around
SFDC best practices for enterprise architecture functions such as Security,
Performance, Development Process, and Application Governance

·         This resource would be senior and a self-starter. Client would
define the parameters of his/her work and manage the resource and his/her
deliverables accordingly.

They will pay travel expenses but prefer someone in the area.

*Please Email me a copy of your WORD formatted resume along with details as
mentioned below. *

*Full Name: *

*Current Location, City and State: *

*Mobile and Home Phone No: *

*Email ID: *

*US work authorization: *

*Visa Expiry date (If H1/EAD):*

*Highest Educational degree: *

*Overall years of experience*

*Currently on a project: *

*Willingness to relocate across US:  *

*Expertise & Skills Sets:*

*Total IT Experience in Years: *

*Interview Availability:*

*Available to join from* (*Availability)*:

*Skype Id:*

*Expected Hourly Rate(c2c):*

*If this project does not match your exact skills perhaps you know of
someone with the necessary experience and availability; if so, please feel
free to forward this e-mail at your discretion or pass on their references
to me.*

 *Best Regards,*

 * Ali*

*Sr. Resource Manager*