Hope you are doing great today!!!
This is Imtiaz from Techleap Systems.
I have an excellent opportunity from one of our clients.
I would appreciate if you give prompt response on this.
Please do respond back to imtiaz4techl...@gmail.com /
*Position:* SAP Senior Technical Project Manager
*Duration:* Long Term
*Location:* Washington, DC
· Minimum 5 years of relevant and proven technical management
experience of SAP products.
· SAP implementation knowledge.
· Proven Experience managing IT Projects/Programs from planning to
implementation full SDLC lifecycle.
· Ability to review deliverables for completeness, quality, and
compliance with established standards.
· Ability to provide technical leadership to development resources
to meet deadlines and ensure that objectives are met.
· Ability to consult with and develop technical resources for
methods, procedures, and standards to use during design, development, and
unit testing phases.
· Ability to complete technical designs that are in line with the
technical requirements, following the applicable design standards and
ensuring that those designs are functionally and technically sound and
integrate with other related system components.
· Ability to transition designs to programmers, ensuring a clear
and complete understanding of those designs.
· Ability to identify, clarify, and resolve system development and
maintenance activity issues and risks, escalating them as needed.
· Ability to review technical documentation to verify compliance
with client requirements and established architectural standards and
· Create and manage project and delivery plans
· Delivery of new, and maintenance of existing RICEFW (Reports,
Interfaces, Conversion, Extension, Forms, Workflows), specific to SAP ERP
Central Component (ECC), SAP Extended Warehouse Management (EWM), as well
as SAP NetWeaver Process Integration (PI), Portal and Composition
· Manage development resources in a co-sourced environment
· Prepare budget actual and forecast
· Manage issues and risks
· Manage customer expectations and priorities
· Identify and track dependencies and critical path items, as well
· Investigate, resolve and escalate production support problems
· Manage people, process and technologies
· Adhere to Client's PMO Standards and Best Practices
· Participate in quality management reviews as outlined by PMO
(Program Management Office)and EARC (Enterprise Architecture Review
Committee) to ensure adherence to all quality management plans and standards
· Monitor and analyze metrics to ensure successful delivery - e.g.
on time, scope and budget
· Work with customers and end users to define application and
· Assist in defining and reviewing the technical requirements for
applications, including security, integration, performance, quality, and
· Define the application and technical architecture structure,
ensuring that it meets the business requirements, performance goals and
that the technical direction is consistent with Client's long-term direction
· Work with solution and technical architects to ensure that the
products and components work together to meet the objectives and
performance goals as defined in the requirements
· Design individual technology components of the application
development, execution, or operations architecture.
· Ability to successfully engage in multiple initiatives
· Motivate team members
*Must Have Soft Skills*
· Self Motivated and works well under pressure
· Strong both technically and good communication skills
· Excellent presentation and written communication.
· Excellent documentation and organizational skills (will be
required to pull information from various sources and put some structure
and organization around the documentation)
· Strong analytical capability with excellent attention to detail &
capacity to assign priorities to multiple competing and important
activities under tight deadlines.
· Excellent interpersonal and client relationship skills,
demonstrated ability to interact with a variety of end-users.
· Well organized with consistent attention to detail and quality
· Team player with excellent interpersonal skills
· Experience partnering with business owners to ensure expectations
and requirements are met and managed. Ability to work closely with peers
and team members in a collaborative manner. Ability to ensure compliance to
guidelines, controls, policies, and procedures
· Experience working with IT and business owners to understand
current processes and to document and prioritize requirements
specifications, business processes technical specifications, and
· Experience working with project managers to plan technical
analysis and highlight risks and issues.
· Experience working with other related projects to understand and
manage project dependencies.
· Ability to document and communicate the status of progress
against plans, taking corrective action as necessary
· Ability to identify and communicate issues and risks to the team
lead or end user to facilitate timely resolution
Technologies Candidate Will Use
· SAP ECC
· SAP EWM
· MS Project Server
· Share Point
· HP Quality Center
· SAP Portal
· SAP Process Integration
· Web Content (CSS, HTML, XML)
· Microsoft Office - Advanced abilities with Excel, Access, Visio
and Power Point (i.e., Power User)
*Please Email me a copy of your WORD formatted resume along with details as
mentioned below. *
*Full Name: *
*Current Location, City and State: *
*Mobile and Home Phone No: *
*Email ID: *
*US work authorization: *
*Visa Expiry date (If H1/EAD):*
*Highest Educational degree: *
*Overall years of experience*
*Currently on a project: *
*Willingness to relocate across US: *
*Expertise & Skills Sets:*
*Total IT Experience in Years: *
*Available to join from* (*Availability)*:
*Expected Hourly Rate(c2c):*
*If this project does not match your exact skills perhaps you know of
someone with the necessary experience and availability; if so, please feel
free to forward this e-mail at your discretion or pass on their references
Thanks & Regards,
*214-716-0310 (Off) X2380*
Colinas Business Park
4324 N Beltline Rd,
Suite: 100 C,
Irving, TX 75038.
[image: Description: Description: Description: signature-logo]
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/resumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.