A new Job, ID: 121211 <http://www.ejobsville.com/display-job/121211> was
added at eJobsVille.com - For the Best Tech Jobs in
Title: Business Analyst (3-5Yrs Exp consultant only) posted on 2014-03-05
Job Description:*Hi, *
We are looking for *Business Analyst in CT *kindly go through the below job
opening and let me know your interest. Please send resume in word format
along with pay rate details.
*Job Title: **Business Analyst *
*Duration: 6 Months Contract *
The Catastrophe Strategy & Analysis division is seeking a self-motivated
Business Systems Analyst to help enhance and maintain our Data Modeling
Systems. You will be joining a group of dedicated professionals charged
with leading Travelers to be in position to endure catastrophic loss from
natural and man-made perils.
This position will work closely with our business customers and the IT
Development Team. The Business Systems Analyst will work in a team
environment analyzing business problems, devising solutions, producing
documentation, and supporting the software development. This individual
will ensure that the Catastrophe Strategy & Analysis systems deliver the
functionality that both our internal and external customers need. This
individual will also be expected to become an expert on the business,
products and workflow.
The major roles and responsibilities of this position will include:
• Analyze business needs and processes, and develop detailed requirements
documentation for changes, enhancements, and new development.
• Research and analyze business problems to determine if systems solutions
are advisable and available.
• Determine impacts to workflow and assist in the development of new
• Support both large enhancements and ongoing system maintenance work
• Support the planning and execution of testing.
• Assist in troubleshooting application issues with the business and
• Assist and support the definition, development, and implementation of
systems-based and non- systems-based solutions.
• Build close working relationships with both business and IT partners.
• Build understanding of the business unit supported.
• Provide management with accurate and timely status information.
• BA/BS in MIS, Computer Science, Communications or related field (GPA of
• 3 – 5 years of experience as a Business Systems Analyst.
• Experience with following business analyst competencies:
Requirements management and communication.
• Experience utilizing the following business analyst artifacts:
BRD (Business Requirements Document)
SRD (Systems Requirements Document)
Process Workflow Diagrams
• Ability to adjust priorities based on changing situations.
• Ability to embrace feedback and the desire to further develop skills.
• Excellent verbal and communication skills.
• Ability to support change through collaboration, brainstorming, asking
questions, and thinking outside of the box.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Access / SQL and working with large datasets.
*Click here to view full job description and apply
<http://www.ejobsville.com/display-job/121211> (Registration not mandatory
to apply for this job)*
eJobsVille.com - For The Best Tech Jobs In Town
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "reks
and resumes" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to recruitersandresu...@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/recruitersandresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.